Skip to main content

Byron High School

Student Services » Transcript Request

Transcript Request

Former graduates can make official signed transcript requests by downloading a request form. Current students should continue to request transcripts with the paper request forms located in the high school counseling office.  Please note that we do need an actual signature on the form and it must be from the student whose records are requested or their parents (only if they are under 18 years old).